Mark S. Steinberg
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
Mark Steinberg grew up in the suburbs of Miami not far from where he now practices law. He graduated with honors from Miami Killian Senior High and the University of Miami before attending law school at Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport Florida.
While at the University of Miami, Mark attended and resided in the University's first ever honors residential college. He majored in communication and minored in marketing. Mark was very active in the student and business community, even serving as student representative to the Chamber of Commerce's Miami's for Me initiative. While attending Stetson College of Law, Mark served as editor of the alumni publication "The Stetson Lawyer" and participated in mock trials and moot court events.
Mark has been a member of several professional associations, including the Bankruptcy Bar Association, the First Family Law Inn of Court, ant the National Association of Recording Arts and Sciences. He is a past vice president of the Florida Motion Picture & Television Association, and served two terms on the Florida Bar's Eleventh Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee.
Mark is admitted to practice law in all state and federal courts of Florida.
Mark has practiced various areas of the law but currently focuses on the three areas where he believes he can most make a difference in people's lives: bankruptcy, family law including collaborative law, and estate planning.
In his spare time, Mark volunteers at the Pelican Harbor Seabird Station, practices yoga, and enjoys visiting local art galleries.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1990
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1987
- Florida, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1992
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1991
- A Look at the Commercial Speech Doctrine and How it Will Fare as We Enter the 1990's The Stetson Lawyer, Vol. 30, No. 1, 1990
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- The Florida Bar
- Family Law Inns of Court
- Past Vice-President, Florida Motion Picture & Television Association, Miami Chapter
- Partner, Upright Law, LLC
- Network Attorney, Arag Legal